Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Having a baby in UAE: Introducing Harper Gray




Miranda and I would like you to meet our daughter Harper Sharon Gray, who came into this world on Saturday, September 5th and brought nothing but love with her. She weighed in at 7 pounds, 6 ounces and measured at 52cm long. She and mommy are healthy, happy and absolutely adorable.

Obviously, she is our newest obsession. We could not be happier and we are looking forward to the new and exciting challenge of parenthood in a foreign country.

Our little angel was conceived in Goa, India and actually visited six different countries while in the womb. Kind of sets the bar for what we can only hope will be an enriching and adventurous life full of travel and amazing experiences.

I'm going to cut this short (well, shorter than most of my blog posts) and get back to staring at my daughter while she sleeps. Soaking up all the love is our new favourite pastime.

For any expecting parents in or around the UAE: If you have any direct questions about what it was like to give birth in Abu Dhabi, the different hospital options, doctors, the access to drugs, birth certificate shenanigans, etc. please send me an email (aarongray2337@gmail.com) and I will respond promptly. Trust me, we know what it's like to not get straight-forward answers from trained professionals here. All I can do is tell you exactly how our situation played out and offer my wholehearted advice. Cheers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? The floor is yours...
Leave your comments here.