Saturday, January 12, 2013

Camel racing on television



Who needs to wake up at 4 a.m. to watch the 49ers and Packers duel in the NFL playoffs when I have primetime camel racing on TV?

Yes, it's true. They race camels here.

I have not been to a live race yet but I plan to go in the very near future. However, I've been told that at these desert races, two things are suspiciously absent: gambling and booze. Both of which are frowned upon in the Muslim faith.

Check out all the guys driving outside the track in their SUVs. You mean to tell me they are just soaking up all the sober fun with no money on the line? Very confusing.

Do you hear how excited the announcer is? The music in the background??

So hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? The floor is yours...
Leave your comments here.